Nuffnang Leaderboard

August 11, 2006

My Little Brother

I just happened to wonder into my brother's blog.
It was amazing.
He is.. Or maybe was experiencing problems in relationship..


My little brother has grown up!


It seemed like yesterday that we were still playing with our barbie dolls & power rangers (and we end up arguing which ranger should marry which doll..haha..)

And the time we were supposed to help mom mop the floor, but turned the entire kitchen into a walk-in wading pool.. We almost killed ourselves when he fell, and pulled me along..

And times when our parents brought us to MacDonald's.. We fought so hard over one toy and end up forgetting we even owned it a week later.. I think the victim is mom coz she always grumble that we have loads of toys that we don't play with..


Wow!

We've come a long way since the era of petty arguments, hair-pulling and clothes-tugging fights..
And deciding if u should take up piano lessons like me, but end up with guzheng (the chinese version of piano..?)

I'm proud of him.

P/S: Bro, if u're reading this, please don't tell mom, i asked u to put the keys underneath the flowerpot. I'll get hell. And u can be sure i'll get u for this..

No comments: