Nuffnang Leaderboard

July 11, 2007

Out of Town

... counting down the last hours to our Vietnam-bound flight

we're almost done with the packing.
"what's there to pack?" some may ask.
apart from my usual shower/skincare essentials, i've got my handy "china-man" canvas tote - the ones typically in red, blue, green stripes.. - it's a fashion statement. if u're not aware, one of the designers (not sure if it was Dior) came up with a fashion catalog in the exact canvas prints.

ok, i'm rambling too much becoz i'm a little hyped up. the excitement only started knocking on my door the night before.

minxun, i'll stuff u into my luggage if u don't mind being crushed like the beer cans when i returned from my Bangkok trip. otherwise, seats should still be available on the Jetstar flight (but the airfare n taxes apply).


a tout a l'heure!


No comments: