Nuffnang Leaderboard

November 07, 2007

Bloggers Choice Awards 2008

My site was nominated for Best Blog Design!

So, it’s approaching that time of year again – Blog Awards!

I have been nominated for the Bloggers Choice Awards 2008 – for Best Blog Design! It be great if you could spend a few minutes voting for me! And, you can get to see some other cool blogs out there as well.

I must say, for a website about blogs, Bloggers Choice Awards website is a bit confusing, but if you follow these simple steps —

1) Go to http://www.bloggerschoiceawards.com

2) Create an account - you do have to fill in everything, except the “choose a picture”, and you do have to give a real e-mail address.

A message will appear telling you to check your e-mail for a confirmation message. Mine arrived in less than thirty seconds, and you click on the link in the message.

3) On the right hand side of the screen is a “search” box. Type in the word “Catherine”.

A list of entries will appear, and you can run a search for “Catherines-crib.Blogspot.com” - and mine will appear.

4) Click on the drop down menu called “Choose a Category to View this Blog” and you will see a list of all the different categories I have been nominated for.

5) It will load up a little profile of my website, and there will be a yellow “vote” button. Hit the vote button! It will turn to a set of question marks, and then you can nominate me for other categories as well, then vote for me in those categories.


THANKS SO MUCH! (I love you guys!)

No comments: