Nuffnang Leaderboard

January 19, 2008

Wisdom

in pain.
had 2 wisdom teeth removed surgically last night.

i suspected the dentist secretly pinched me when i was in anesthesia because i've got some minor scratches on my cheek.
my fears were confirmed when..


i woke up looking (dreadfully) like him


one side of my cheek is swollen.
the lower tooth was growing on my cheek instead of on the gum. so i underwent the surgery to "cut it up" in order to extract that darn tooth.
great, now i look like Crayon Shin Chan.
i hope it goes away soon.

the first change of gauze was traumatic. blood GUSHED OUT of the wound. i didn't actually feel the pain till then.

heart pain.
so much blood lost.

not forgetting the hefty fees, but luckily it's to be paid for by the company.


a conversation with NeuNeu just before the night ended.


me:

DearDear..

him:

yea?




me:

in the future..
if i do silly things u cannot scold me ok?

him:

why not?




me:

because i've removed my wisdom teeth.

him:

and so..?




me:

and so, i have no more wisdom left





him:

Aarrghhh!!!

No comments: