Nuffnang Leaderboard

April 10, 2007

missing

i missed u

and so today i put on my pink sneakers instead of my usual Nike dunks
.. yes, the pink ones we bought together last year

and so today i pinned up my hair the way u always liked
.. yes, the highlighted curls that u love to twirl with ur fingers

and so today i played our favorite MP3s on my journey to work
.. yes, the beautiful music we both adore

and so today i was thrilled to receive ur call as i exit the train station
.. yes, unlike any other days when we chat on the phone


then i saw u


thank u for taking time to buy the snacks for me despite ur awfully tight schedule.

it's been hard on u having to juggle between work, study n still having to spend time with me.

i'm sorry i didn't realize our plans to study together last weekend n u ended up bringing me to the malls to pacify my foul temper.

all the best for ur exams, baby!

No comments: