Nuffnang Leaderboard

June 16, 2007

Another week

off days' gone again
a mad week ahead, with this being the start of my 5-day frenzy.

Thursday was my sleep-in day to recover my long-lost beauty sleep.
Friday was my shopping date with Aly. a disaster. her instigation had me relent to the temptation of paying 75 bucks for that Zara top. i almost fell for the same trap at Topshop. almost.

headed to Kinokuniya after browsing (and gossiping) in various shops. Dalai Lama's Little Book of Wisdom. a great book. no regrets on that, totally. hope NeuNeu enjoys it.

the wet weather certainly didn't dampen our spirits that day.

oh, we bumped into Bern at Tampines. he's got a second outlet at Cineleisure. check it out sometime.

Friday night was movie night. caught Fantastic Four with bro & NeuNeu at Tampines Mall. the humane side of a seemingly inhuman being. just makes me wonder how some human beings can be so inhumane though. ho hum.


did i also tell u?

it's decided.
though we've been spending quite abit on traveling since April, namely Bangkok, Perak, Bintan (plus lotsa of buying in JB), we will still be heading to Vietnam next month.
whoopie~

No comments: