Nuffnang Leaderboard

June 01, 2007

Last week of May

The week has passed quickly since my return from Teluk Intan, Perak.
In summary, lotsa people, snacking, heat, fun and scurrying around. Now, it's the time of the month when I'm down with flu again. Got my nose all red and sore from all the rubbing. A quick check on events for the week.

Monday
Mommy & I visited the Food Expo at, of course, the Singapore Expo.

Tuesday
Was back at work with Neeraja & Steve.
Busy, busy, busy.
Thoroughly glad it's over and NeuNeu came to fetch me after work.

Wednesday
Packed the room a little (it's high time I did that!).
Started to feel terribly sick in the afternoon and NeuNeu rushed over after class to check on me.
Sssh.. Don't tell him I wolfed down the entire tub of Mint Choc Chip ice-cream. The darn weather is just too blardy torturous.

Thursday
Fought the crowd for prayers at Waterloo Street. Had lunch at Koo Kee and did a little shopping for karaoke mixer before heading home for mahjong. It's been awhile since we did a little "dry swimming".

Friday
Blogging & Rest

Saturday
Company's family day at the Zoo
Bintan Trip

Sunday
Work
Bintan Trip

Some of the stuff uploaded this week:

Born Into Brothels Review

Teluk Intan Pix Part II: Sights
Teluk Intan Pix Part I: People & Event

Vid: Around Gramp's House
Vid: Helping Out
Vid: Arrival of The Bride

No comments: