Nuffnang Leaderboard

September 17, 2007

Blooper

unexpectatedly, i'm back at work.
the hefty price of cab-taking from home to office.
20 buckaroos meant my shift allowance is burnt.
the cabbie even asked if i take cab frequently n passed me his namecard.
hello, i'd be broke if i did that...

blardy tired but can't sleep a wink on the office couch.

wrapped up work in office n a last minute decision had me taking CC's lift to Gombak, whilst Eric headed to Kranji.

a mere 2hr sleep lasted me through:
1) NATAS at the Expo with Neu
2) Dinner at Bugis with Yongmei, Loh Wei n Neu
3) My journey home on the MRT


with an additional 1hr rest (thanx to VJ), i need to last through to the morning. counting down approximately 7hrs till i hit the sack.


ps: i just noticed how the first words in our names is the same as the second words in their names (and it's the same pronounciation too):

Meixian & Weiliang vs Yongmei & Loh Wei

No comments: