Nuffnang Leaderboard

September 24, 2007

what in the XXXX?!

sleepless again.

i feel the urge to shit;
i feel the urge to vomit.
i think i feel both;
i think i'm allergic to work.

serious.


anyway, back to an comical event not-so-long-ago...
got a prezzie for NeuNeu (which was meant for the Anniversary),
but being extremely short-tempered,
i blew my top when he told me he has just bought a XXXX 2 weeks ago (of coz without knowing i also got one for him... it's called surprise mah).

what could be worse?

this...

if there were any detonators to my foul temper,
he hit it spot on.

me: "u always don't understand one la, u so *censored*"
him: he went on to promote its features thinking i scolded him coz i felt it wasn't a worthy buy.

me: "i don't want to talk to u. u don't understand one."
him: *futile efforts to explain* (not caught on records coz i wasn't even listening anymore)

me: "go away la. i don't like u."
him: "huh, why? what happened?"

me: "nothing la, nothing la." (typical, ain't it? or am i weird?)
him: "haiya, don't know what happened again. don't know what's wrong"

me: thinking to myself - "what again! give u surprise still say that of me. #@$%."
then my itchy mouth blurted: "then never mind lor, don't think u need the one i made since u already got one."
him: "got what?" (he totally forgot how it started... *shrugs*)

getting tired, i just told him i got a XXXX for him, same features but just different.
he was sweet to say "everything my dear dear get for me is special" but don't say it coz u think it'll make me feel better. it's REALLY different one, ok!

what the hell is the XXXX that these 2 people are fussing over?!
oh well, it's...



a cashcard. hah.

see,
told u it's different liao!

No comments: