Nuffnang Leaderboard

April 11, 2008

Avec tous mes remerciements

gratitude to all the concern showered over me the past few days.
Je tiens à vous exprimer notre gratitude.

i'm not ok.
but definitely better already.

thanks for mr. hu for putting up with all my ugliness;
my pathetic whining, and all that nonsense.. yet again
and to Aly for all that sweet-sweet encouragement!


anyway i had a movie marathon while i was in my hideout.

L'auberge espagnole (The Spanish Apartment)
The Game Plan
27 dresses
Meet the Spartans
Darjeeling Limited

one more off day till i resume work on Sunday.
a week to my birthday. and unfortunately, caught in this mess-of-the-decade.
good time to get things sorted out anyway. bah.


ahh, i guess i'll get back to my shows for now.
as u can see, i'm a little hooked to french-speaking thespians,
which reminds me of the long-neglected french tutorials.
perhaps it's a good time to pick up the primer and dump the subtitles?


Les Poupées russes (The Russian Dolls)
Le Fabuleux desti d'Amélie Poulain (Amelie)
Le Battement d'ailes du papillon (Amelie 2)

ps: just a useless piece of information..
Meloodi has left home to camp in her Dad's car for the time being.
we're missing the little cupcake already =)


g'nite everybody.
Bonne nuit. À la prochaine.

No comments: