Nuffnang Leaderboard

October 19, 2008

Short Update

busy, busy.
and yes, we went to the tailor yesterday for some alteration.
also had a KTV session and some munchies afterwards.

it's been a long while since i last blogged.
so i'm squeezing a little time to blog now while waiting for NeuNeu to come by and pick me up.

u must be wondering what i have been up to?
well, i've been busy...

yakking with the gals before, during and after work;
surfing online stores for things to spree;
spending the rest of my time trying to catch up with Nono on Viwawa.

i'm sooo busy.
and now, i'm busying clearing up my work and handing over before i leave the job.

if u haven't heard... yes, i'm moving back to my previous company!
i have tendered my resignation on Friday and i'm returning on Tuesday, which leaves me with only 1 working day to tidy up everything.

Nick was telling me my previous post has been keeping him in suspense.
so now u can heave a sigh of relief and shout "Chey, i already know!"


okays, gotta run.
till the next post...

No comments: