Nuffnang Leaderboard

December 10, 2008

vPOST makes me v(ERY)...

vPOST makes me v(ERY) prudent about my shopping expenditure.

i've been shopping online for years. 
the consolidation of shipments allows us to save on the base charge as we ship more.
and now, with their lower base charge and the new GST formula, it is even more economical to shop and ship with vPOST.

attractive online store prices paired with competitive shipping rates makes online shopping more enjoyable than ever!

not forgetting the wonderful bond i share with my gals as we discuss and surf through the various international sites, and the joy of unwrapping each package delivered safely and timely by the postmen.


'nuff said.

read more about it from the professionals
or
check out my newest loot from online shopping right here.

... gotta get back to my latest Forever21 and Old Navy sprees.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was blog hopping and saw your blog! Hope you had a fantastic day!