Nuffnang Leaderboard

January 04, 2007

he likes me..

He likes the way...

He likes the way I smile at him
He likes the way I say… “never mind, its okay”
He likes the way I put on a blur-blur face
He likes the way I get kan jiong
He likes the way I speak and laugh together
He likes the way I throw myself on the floor and shout
He likes the way I rush to work
He likes the way I wake him up
He likes the way I am truthful to him
He likes the way I analyze things with him
He likes the way I project yourself
He likes the way I solve problems with him
He likes the way I share your thoughts with him
He likes the way I correct him when he's wrong
He likes the way I talk to him
He likes the way I sing
He likes the way I get angry (not at him)
He likes the way I control my temper


He just likes the way I am...

No comments: