Nuffnang Leaderboard

March 05, 2011

Boring Weekend.

Custard's snoozing quietly in the shelf beside me the whole time.

Bored, I am, so I've decided to do up some 3D models of the new home. Of course, the floor plan isn't confirmed by the HDB, but I've got nothing in particular to do after finishing my chores, so here goes...


Top View: 4-room unit


Another View: Half-completed

I've been off from work for four days, since Wednesday, and Poppy happens to be working on each and every one of the days. Being so free, I went grocery shopping and made dinner everyday for the past three days. Being too free, I went for spa at the newly-opened Shine Studio at Clementi Mall, and signed on TWO packages - one for lower-leg IPL and another for underarm IPL.

The week before, I had four off-days too.
And I went to NATAS with Mommy, where we took up the packaged tour to Korea.


This month's credit bills are mad (exclusive of the two above-mentioned big ticket items) - a few thousand dollars on each card, though the bulk of it is Custard's medical bill.
I think I'm too free. I must find something to do and stop spending money. Nope, no spree for these two months either. Not at least till I return from the next trip, I think.

No comments: