Nuffnang Leaderboard

August 13, 2007

Cheers & Jeers

boo,
the cakes were snapped up at Holland V, Suntec City, Marina Sq
boo-boo,
the computer at home is suffering from prolonged epilepsy attacks
boo-boo-boo,
the new computer will burn a hole in my pocket for the month
boo-boo-boo-boo,
mommy is out of town & i've been making breakfast for the past two days
boo-boo-boo-boo-boo,
NeuNeu is out playing billard with his friends while i'm stuck at work on this rainy night


yay,
i got my wabbits a house this weekend
yay-yay,
i'm going to get my wabbit(s) next.. or next-next week
yay-yay-yay,
NeuNeu got me yummy bread from Provence Cafe & Bakery in Lorong Liput to make up for the sold-out cakes
yay-yay-yay-yay,
NeuNeu is going to get me a car-car
yay-yay-yay-yay-yay,
i'm recovering gradually & allowed to snack on donuts, fish burgers...
yay-yay-yay-yay-yay-yay,
plans for taiwan & KL trips are underway!


yay x 7,
counting down 10 days to getaway in Batam

No comments: