Nuffnang Leaderboard

March 25, 2008

A day away from D-Day

had my dose of BRAND'S InnerShine Berry Essence in the morning.
not that it's gonna make me shine in the CCNA exam,
but it is said to be good for my eyes.
read here...

Mommy also steamed an entire fish for me this afternoon for lunch, topped with diced shallots and sesame oil.


Thursday
as per previous post, i was called back for OT, leaving me with one day less to prepare for CCNA.
NeuNeu picked me up and send me home.
just another evening... had dinner and rested early.

Friday, Saturday
i stayed home to mug for the exam.
NeuNeu came by after work to accompany me.

Sunday
stayed home for half a day to read.
NeuNeu fetched me from home to my aunt's place for mahjong.
he was the one playing together with Mommy, Bro, my aunts and uncle.
i was on the PSP playing my new game FlatOut: Head On.

reached home only after midnight where i conked out and he continued on the PSP.
no disturbances from NeuNeu, Melody or KooKoodile these few nights - probably coz they know i'm bushed.

Monday
out to the banks in the morning, followed by Ikea and Kallang to scout for the furniture for my room.
lunched at Geylang before dropping in on the Traffic Police for his driving license replacement.
NeuNeu got some cold desserts (thank goodness, not durians!) for my family from St 21 market before heading home.
dinner started shortly after NeuNeu left for class.
Mommy made Herbal Chicken 纸包鸡 for us but NeuNeu wasn't in time to enjoy it.

ran thru some questions for the impending CCNA exam after dinner.
then, had a few games on Viwawa.com with NeuNeu before bed.
i turned in around 1am. tried. tossed and turned on the bed like the sizzling bah kwa on sale at Lim Chee Guan but still couldn't sleep.

and so...
i whipped out my PSP to watch Horton Hears a Who (on my bed and in the dark).
i'm pretty sure i'm going to turn blind soon.

time for a short nap before more mugging!

No comments: