Nuffnang Leaderboard

March 11, 2008

"Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?"

i got my dose of suppressants against discomfiture that had built up in the past weeks.
on top of the suspected over-eating accumulated over the last couple of days, the long hours at work the night before just didn't help.

wasn't a full-blown relapse but was adversative enough to leave me sleepless throughout the entire afternoon.
he cooed me patiently albeit my aggressive negation.

after a short asinine chatter, and exchange of a few silly promises, i dozed off in the late afternoon only to wake up when he returned from the Driving Centre after paying for the renewal of his Road Tax.

washed up quickly and headed off to Boon Lay to get our dinners and some snacks for the night shift.
we parted at Jurong Point where i caught Bus 198 to my office and he rushed off to his.


i hope these nightmarish episodes won't recur.
the repercussions of the undesirable past that never fail to leave me daunted.. and devastated.

gawd, this is really draining me.


oh well, i better catch up on a little rest.
going to pick up the developed film after work in the morning, then recover the CPU from the store in the afternoon before going for my 3rd night at work..

till then.

No comments: