Nuffnang Leaderboard

March 12, 2008

One more night to go..

my last night shift for this cycle.
hackneyed.


exhuasted to the core but still couldn't sleep in the daytime.

it's all cooling and nice because of the wet weather but...

the choir practices that has been going on (FOR THE WHOLE DAY) in the school is getting on my nerves.

i mean the singing is nice and lullaby-ish but...
they just go on and on
AT THE SAME VERSE FOR HOURS.

anyway i woke up after getting barely 3 hours of sleep.

raced against NeuNeu on PSP's Burnout Dominator,
continued to toss and turn in bed trying to get to sleep (but to no avail),
then finally washed up and had my early dinner before going out.


we were at Mustaffa to get myself some film and snacks.
had some more food at ABN Restaurant, where i also bought a takeaway of Pappadam and yoghurt.


NeuNeu drove me to Dhoby Ghaut and went for his class, whilst i took a train back to office.



RAIN, RAIN, RAIN whole day.

dampened moods.

No comments: