Nuffnang Leaderboard

April 28, 2009

Trip Summary

a couple of hectic weeks since returning from Guangzhou.

had a couple of meet-ups over my birthday.
mr ma, sweet as ever, delivered a cake. And i also met d gals at Pasta de Waraku at Central, followed by a few drinks (and lotsa gossips & catching up) at Helipad. Ling returned from Korea with Faceshop masks, chocs, lapel pin from Jeju's teddy bear museum for everyone, and my ginseng powder! at $100 for 100g, i must (try to) religiously consume it.

after avenging my disappointed soul with a couple of (expensive) sprees, i've finally managed to upload most of d pix for d trip from our digicams.
whilst those on film are.. er.. still sitting nicely on my table awaiting my lazy bum to proceed for development. oops.

till then, here are d links to d pix...


No comments: