Nuffnang Leaderboard

October 27, 2010

Weekend with Family

Had an ultra fulfilling weekend.
But I'll let the pictures do the talking since I'm pretty stoned after an entire night at work.
I've just received Google's invitation to App Inventor earlier yesterday, and I simply have no energy left to start today. Although tomorrow's my off-day, I still have to back in office for meeting, followed by dinner with the team.
Zzz.

23 Oct '10
The boys went to get their cars serviced while Mich & I went to do 美美. teehee.

Lok-Lok with Poppy, Alex, Mich after BBQ tze char


24 Oct '10
Had late lunch at Lucky Plaza with Poppy.
Headed off to Tangs to collect my Clarins Hamper afterwards, followed by Suntec City to collect the V-Cam. Yay.

Poppy's Ayam Penyet & my Pecel Lele


My renewed look
Had this style a couple of years back, and now again =)

Hamper from the generous folks at Clarins
1 more coming my way, by the way! Can't be luckier!


Off to Tampines to fetch Mommy & Papa to Ikea.
Bro had to stay in Hall because he had some project meeting.
Browsed a bit, then went to Century Square to look at some sofas, then had dinner (on me) at Imperial Treasure Nan Bei Restaurant at Tampines 1.

Love my parents so much.

Unlike most parents, no matter how little I visit them at home, they will never nag at me.
Without me telling them, they will already know I'm tied up with work and even encourage me to rest more. I just can't love and pamper them enough.

My fave: Lotus Root with Spare Ribs Soup

Vegetable stew and some leftover from the BBQ combination

I'm a slow eater, so I didn't manage to take any pictures of the deep-fried prawns with salad sauce nor did I manage to read and remember the names. So whatever names you see above are made up by whatever my goldfish-memory can recall.
Please don't quote them when you do visit the restaurant! LOL!


Almond Tofu with Longan
not fantastic IMO, but had to make do with it since they ran out of Red Bean Paste.

I'm glad everyone liked the food lots!
And Poppy is lemming to bring Ah-Po & Gong Gong there soon too.
We're always bringing them to Ah Yat's dim sum, we need variety!
The next time will be Poppy's treat. bwahaha.


... and before we knew it, weekend was over in a flash.
I'm looking forward to many more fulfilling weekdays and weekends ahead with my family and friends =)

No comments: