Nuffnang Leaderboard

December 26, 2010

New Year. New Hair.

I want a new style for new year!

Love the current length, which is easy to manage, but it's getting a little untidy although I've already trimmed it once in October. Told Shan and Mich sometime back that I'm lemming to perm it again, but very much afraid I will look auntie-ish. Mich is totally regretting her cut and is against my idea, of coz.

Anyhoos, here's a couple of ideas I got online...

About the same as my current length. A little unkempt but more natural.
Suits my lazy a$$ best =D

Slightly shorter and neater. I gather much effort has to be put it to keep it this tidy.

About the same as current length too (after perm). Tighter curls and cuter.
Would look pretty when tied up too, I think!

Shucks. I need suggestions.

No comments: