Nuffnang Leaderboard

December 26, 2010

New Year. New Resolutions. - The Review

A review on the resolutions I made at the beginning of 2010:

1. cut down on sprees
relatively hard now that i've found my way to buy stuff not just from US, UK but also Korea at the comfort of my home. ok, skip this.

Check. I still make one or two bulk purchases once in a while *sheepish*, but definitely not as much as I did in the first half of the year.


1. continue to buck up on my exercise regime
2009 was a good start.
now that i've moved in with Poppy, let's hope he''ll continue to keep me motivated


Check. Back on the exercise routine. With a little objective of completing a half-marathon under 2 hours, hopefully it'll keep me going on in the months to come.


2. i will attempt (at least a little) DIY for my wedding
i resolve to add some personal touches (or at the least attempt to do so).
on side note, i was (or still am?) infamously known in the family for my 三分钟热度 lit. short-lived enthusiasm. i need some whipping from my bridesmaids.

Zilch. Turns out the wedding was too big an affair for me to handle myself. Glad things turned out ok afterwards, anyway.


3. increase my moolah
alright, i figured i probably won't be able to save much because of my terrible shopping habits. since i can't save more, i shall earn more then! more OT!

Check. Fairly successful, I gather. Despite the huge drain on my bank accounts in 2009/2010 due to the wedding and honeymoon, still managed to meet my target for 2010, recover my losses and start growing my savings again.

PS: Eating out much more than before this year, and that's burning a considerable hole in my pocket. Baaaadd.


Feeling a little itchy though, from our abstinence from traveling abroad.
Still, we got to visit Bangkok in January, USA for 2 weeks in July, Hong Kong in September and random Malaysia trips (just one more trip and I would've met my once-a-quarter trip objective too. I'm just greedy.)

Just 5 more days to a brand new year. New resolutions are in order!

No comments: