Nuffnang Leaderboard

December 30, 2010

New Year. New Resolutions.

The New Year spells the need for new resolutions.
A gentle reminder for myself to work towards fulfilling them all, like I did for last year!


1. A trip to Seoul, Korea
Unfortunately, I'll be missing the chance to join Shan in February.
Because it's my first official lunar new year as the "Missus", Poppy thinks it's a bad idea to be travelling during the festive. A little disappointed, but I love CNY too much to miss it anyway.

So hopefully, I'll have a chance to bring Mommy there in Spring or Autumn in 2011!
Also, my annual target of 4 trips per year, as with previous years, may be reduced it to just 2 or 3, if I do get to go for a long one in Korea.


2. A new member in the home
After rounds of discussion (...and disagreement) since the wedding. We have finally concluded that, yes, we should have a new member in the house. Of coz, we're gonna let nature take it's course and nothing much's being done yet since we've got conflicting schedules for most parts, so hopefully the new year will be kinder on us and grant more time to fulfill our parental duties.

Lemming to go for a month or two of long leave to rest up and Poppy seems agreeable on that. Hee. And yes, we think it'll be nice to have another kitty at home too =))


3. More, more, more Moolah
As with every other year, this item is a permanent resident on my list.
Definitely not one to pray for striking lottery, simply by my own hard work, I want to set and attain a reasonable amount to save in the new year. Only starting to grow my savings back since the wedding-and-honeymoon, so extra efforts are in order for 2011!


Now that you've seen mine, what's your resolution(s) for the new year?

No comments: