Nuffnang Leaderboard

September 13, 2006

Eccentric pair

phew!
3 posts at one go


one final post for today
dedicated to the sweetie who:-

checks out my blog at least 5 times a day for updates,


chats with me on my sleepless nights till the wee hours (GMT +8),
chats with me on my non-sleepless nights till the wee hours (GMT +8)
chats with me everyday when she's not out for hiking, sight-seeing, grocery shopping or REAL shopping,


teleconferences with me and we do silly stuff like SMILEEEE at the webcam and start posing with weird gestures (Twist!),


shares eccentric similarities such as being able to hear our SMSes selectively in our sleep,
shares eccentric hobbies such as drinking, watching soccer and waiting for SMSes,
shares the same taste, which they claim is weird, for fashion, booze, music and animals,


is miles away,
and yet always around,


was always there for me,
is always there for me,
and always will be there for me...



I LURRVVEEEE U TO BITS, MOMO!



have a blessed day ahead, dearie.

No comments: