Nuffnang Leaderboard

November 16, 2006

i'm back by popular demand

muahaha

been held up by lots of interviews n a workshop these couple of days. haven't really had time to sleep or be online, not to mention blog. the 14hr workshop was a killer. it didn't kill me, but it did kill alot of my brain cells. (yes, i didn't have much to start with according to Momo :P)

decided to skip 2 interviews held today coz i've gotten an offer from the company of my choice. as some of u are already aware, the workplace is in Ayer Rajah (Buona Vista), so i should be visiting Holland Village for the XO fish-head bee hoon pretty frequently.

herhrr.
that's it for my job-search n a word of thanx to all those who have been really concerned.

my new job requires me to put in 12hrs of work each day for 3 - 4 days a week, so that'll mean less blogging n less coffeeshop talk on a daily basis. i reckon i'd probably break into concussion once i return home from work.

but then again, i'm a light sleeper.
so buzz me for any coffeeshop, ktv, boh liao-ing sessions ya!

alright, running a lil' dry on stuff to blog.
i'm not a liar ok!

wahaha

will update again soon.

No comments: