Nuffnang Leaderboard

October 30, 2007

a BIG "thank you" to NeuNeu

a BIG "thank you" to NeuNeu

despite ending work & reaching home at 4am, he brought my slippers to my office at 6am, when I complained of blisters;
he seldom loses patience & temper on me;
helps me with the chores at my place coz i’m incorrigibly lazy to do it alone.


he offers advice whenever I have problems;
or simply listens to my grumbles daily.

he's always giving me surprises...
from handmade photo collages, frames;
whips up “surprise meals”;
records his singing etc…



... and just yesterday,
he fetched me from class as usual after rushing through his presentation,
drove up to Kent Ridge Park with a boot secretly packed with heart-shaped balloons & a My Melody plushie sleeping happily in a pink X'mas sock.

2 comments:

angels flyin` said...

awwwww.. tt was really SWEETTT!


hmmm whens my turn.. LOL

take care babe!

Cª+he®iNe said...

ur turn will come soon!
(only after u treat me to yummy ice-cream at u-know-where :P)