Nuffnang Leaderboard

October 05, 2007

Night Update

a second trip to JB yesterday (Thursday) morning.
brought forward by a day coz Will doesn't have to attend the monthly brief before work in the evening.

started the day with KTV-lunch at Red Box before loitering within the mall a bit. then moved on out to Giant for car wash n some supply of munchies, BBQ gear..

unfortunately, we still didn't manage to get any My Melody car accessories in the 2 places (someone please tell me where to find them?!!!)

finally, Will spotted My Melody's air freshener at our last stop, City Square. was really sweet coz he bought it for me n of coz he allowed me to house it in the car :) typically, i purchased my dope of magazines, contact lens solution n headed
home to work after the usual jam across the causeway.



oh sueann, i saw lots of ur favorite mushrooms in City Square!
took some pix will upload later for u.. i'll just charge a minimal (discounted) commission for bringing in those fungus for u.. :P


No comments: