Nuffnang Leaderboard

October 24, 2007

Time Management

going to class today by myself.
NeuNeu's busy with a major project on this week.
he's super tied-up. no exaggeration.

know what?
yesterday, we set off to work together in the morning at 6.30am.
he dropped me at the office around 7am, then headed to work work work...
he only knocked off no earlier than 1am.
18hours of work! (.. with no OT pay)

well as he puts it, he's the reason why Singapore can sleep in peace at night.
although not as noble as him, but i'm the reason why people all over the world can connect!


word has it that there'll be major changes recently that may affect our team.
gonna continue keeping the optimism going for now.
as a consolation, i've got a couple of offers already..
offers ranging to visit me in HK if i relocate, to throw me a grand farewell party n an offer to hire me as a full-time maid.

thanks a lot hor
.

I WILL SURVIVE!


well, schedule's a little hectic for us this week coz Neeraja's hospitalized while Chung n Sindu are away on leave. next week'll be worse (for me) coz i had to un-swap my shift with KT for this weekend to do OT on Friday night.. also, i haven't swapped my shift for classes next week. bah.

time time, i gotta make time.

already missed my weekly meet-up with Aly a few times this month. i doubt the next 2 weeks would be any better. i gotta meet Anjana too!

No comments: