Nuffnang Leaderboard

October 03, 2007

Fatigue

been very exhausted of late.
travel planning, last-minute eating/shopping trips, classes n work.

yes, mainly due to work...
been madly swapping shifts in preparation for CCNA the past month.
the thought of CCNA is already making me tired now, not to mention there's another session tomorrow evening.

being occupied is really taking my mind off negative stuff.
well, it's also taking my mind off the important stuff. the fatigue is aggravating my already-bad-enough absentmindedness. today i overlooked on my contact lens case AGAIN.
to think i actually told myself:
"Ok, i'll put this here so i'll remember to pick them up before leaving."

ya, right
.

i so wanna collapse on my bed n sleep for the ENTIRE DAY!!!
not a chance.
at work tonight.
class tomorrow.
work for 4 nights.
class again.
work again.
class again.
then finally off for ONE day after ELEVEN days.

good news is that we've:
1) got the car serviced yesterday
2) confirmed another JB visit on Thursday
3) planned for Spa next Wednesday/Thursday (hopefully there's available slots)
4) confirmed KL trip to be from 26 - 29 December
5) confirmed Taipei trip to be from 23 Jan - 28 Jan

random pix for the month of September '07


i need time to reflect daily.
i need more than 24hours a day.

i need to rest without worries.
put me to sleep in ur loving arms.

No comments: