Nuffnang Leaderboard

October 18, 2007

A long post...

ahh yes, when there isn't anything else to blog about coz work's monotonous n class is routine...

i blog about FOOD!!!

..not forgetting more road trips..


a slightly belated post on my Tuesday lunch trip to Tanglin Halt Market (the newer one that's a street away from Alexandra Police Post).

actually i didn't do any research before going, just had no appetite for rice that day so i randomly ordered Lor Mee since there wasn't any queue when i was there.

u can add the vinegar according to ur liking, great for someone like me coz i'm no fan of the black vinegar.
love the fried fish coz it's not the crumbly ones that disintegrate into the soup.. or sauce or whatever u call it.

shan't tell u more.
go try it.

the SGD 2 version is just nice for a light lunch.
after which u can order her fried carrot cake that comes in servings of $1.50/$2/$3
SGD 1.50 only ok! where to find?!


i've been really nasty to NeuNeu these few days.
it's no excuse,
it's PMS...

spent the entire Wednesday screaming n throwing tantrums.
i can already picture him saying:
"ok la, what's new. no PMS also like that what."
blardy 'ell.

so it wasn't any surprise that he coaxed me.. hoaxed as well..
then came by to bring (actually more like force) me to go for class.

still kena chopped to buy 5 mini char siew bao at 4 buckaroos while waiting coz we couldn't go to Komala's for the payasam or rasgulla that i've been craving.
so i made him pay for it.. literally.. i grabbed the money from his wallet.
muahaha.

oh, here's the surprise he had for me...
choco-dipped cookies with mint filling.

the picture isn't doing it any justice.
i know it looks like u-know-what.
give the man some credit la.
so sweet of him to be able to tolerate my abuse n still give me surprises.

i forgot all about it when i woke up n continued my abuse.
看招,寒冰掌!


anyway i just collected my free phone from StarHub in the afternoon.
why so good?
it's actually an assignment from RippleVox.

so the phone (
embedded with ez-link) will double as a wallet n can be topped up accordingly using a ez-link / credit card reader which is also provided.
cool right?


lastly, after trying my luck at Chinatown Point (in search of My Melody stuff) NeuNeu also brought me to...

No comments: